Pricing and services: Imagine is Caesars' preferred wedding photographer but they (Caesars) do offer the option to pay a fee to bring in an external vendor. If you use Imagine, my understanding is that you are able to obtain a CD of all the ceremony pictures which, for 2012, has gone up from $450 to $600 but some times is randomly less or more [1,2,3,4]. I do not currently have pricing information on the actual ceremony itself and/or prints but will be happy to add it if someone forwards it my way.
- lacih44 (March 2014) - CLICK
- spoon1984 ( July 2013) - CLICK
- lilly91613 (May 2013) - CLICK
- Vanity8685 (May 2013) - CLICK
- petitmonstree (Nov 2012) - CLICK and PICS
- lanamilo (Sept 2012) - CLICK
- stephanie8682 (July 2012) - CLICK
I have no experience or knowledge of the quality of Imagine's work, it might be fantastic. What I do know is I'm not a fan of theirs due to a few things that occurred in 2011:
- First issue, and I'll simply quote it since there's not much more I can say, it happened to a long-time regular on TK:
I worked with Scott.
When he asked for my mom and dad to join me in a photo, I replied that it would be just my dad. He turned to my wedding party and said loudly so that even my guests could hear, "Oh right, the mom's dead."
Here's a link to the thread where this was discussed: http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_not-photog-cp_.0
- Second issue; they were caught posting fake reviews of themselves on TK, i.e. talking about how great they were. That thread:
- Third issue, related to the above. After they were identified as the source of the fake reviews, it was discussed. The responses from the owner of Imagine were not particularly nice:
- This was posted by the account later connected to the owner: "Hey, brides... how are your marriages going? Do any of you spend time with your husbands or are you too busy searching the knot for bad reviews to post?? Scott, Cameron, Shannon.. all of imagine have been nothing but amazing for me from my wedding shoot- engagement shoot- and soon to be baby shoot... I don't know what all you do, than be stuck in junior high. Sorry, but anyone that takes the knot seriously on "reviews" should look elsewhere... there are other sources than spoiled people with nothing else to do, but check the knot every other day.. kudos to those of you that do positive things and help others out... may karma come to you a thousand times over... Imagine.. LOVE you guys.. LOVE your work... and LOVE LOVE LOVE your "scary"facebook~! xoxoxo"
- This was followed up by some facebook posts by the owner May 28, 2011 (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Imagine-Studios/430517340356):