Pricing and services:
I'm still collecting information on PH's pricing but a two night weekend booking of the Apex Suite in June 2012 with NO room block was $1792, i.e. almost $900/night. Supposedly lower rates can be had if you do a wedding room block at the property. Also of note, although check-in time was 4pm, the suite was not ready until 5:45pm, so plan accordingly.
Tips and tricks:
- I've seen reference to the PH valet not allowing vendors to use the valet service, which evidently is different than some hotels where the valets don't care. With this being the case, if you are having an in-suite reception or anything that involves vendors delivering things to you, please make sure to mention this to them so they allow enough time to park in self parking and get to you rather than arriving with the expectation that they'll be able to valet park.
People who have used this vendor (sorted by date) and link to the review:
- ccavness (March 2013) - CLICK [boulevard suite]
- germanlinda (March 2013) - CLICK
- lauraaustin2003 (June 2012) - CLICK [chapel and apex suite]
- klminor17 (June 2012) - CLICK [apex suite]
TK threads mentioning this vendor:
- Apparently at some point in early 2012, Planet Hollywood has ceased allowing the direct booking of the Panorama and Boulevard suites, which had been used for wedding receptions at times. I believe you now have to go through a wedding coordinator which probably means using their catering, etc. Or, if you're a high roller, you can probably get it through the casino as well.. If anyone finds this policy to have changed, please let me know. - http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_ph-suites